Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to School

With the kids back in school, I have my days free again. I have no problem filling this time up, however. I just signed up today to be a lunch duty aide at my daughter's middle school. Brave or foolish? Not sure which! But hopefully it will give me a feel for the middle school environment, as I did not go to a big middle school. (Besides, that was so long ago, it wouldn't really count anyway!)

Back to school is also the theme of the latest Digital Doodles stamp, 'Pencil It In'. Kathy asked us to create a project this time, and I'm pretty happy with the results (if I do say so myself). I made some decorated paper clips, binder clips, and stickers for a teacher's gift. If you're interested in school-themed projects, check out some of the others on Kathy's blog -- there are decorated school supplies, more teacher's gifts, and cute lunch box notes.










No comments: