Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ready for Halloween

We're ready for Halloween earlier than we've ever been, thanks to the Happy Howl-loween digital stamp set at Digital Doodles.

You may recall my earlier post about candy buffets, where I said I was looking for an excuse to create one. Well, I found it -- Halloween! We have to have a party now!





The glass containers are ones that I had around the house (mostly from Ikea). I found the adorable Halloween gems in the glasses at Pier1. I also covered a message holder with the Happy Howl-loween pumpkin stamp to make it Halloween themed. Now all I have to do is keep the kids from eating all the candy for two months...

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Oh it's a good thing this display is not at my house! ;) I would have eaten away about half!!!! This really is awesome Lori! :)

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Love this! What a fun way to display treats at a Halloween party. I love the sentiment on the lollipops, so fun!

Pink Clover Designs said...

So Cute!! Can you share where you found the large lollipops? They would be perfect for my kids upcoming Halloween party! Thanks!

Lori Mar said...

Yes, I certainly can share! I got them at Party City -- they have a new, fairly large candy section.