Friday, June 10, 2011

Off to Yellowstone

...and Salt Lake City, the Grand Tetons, Denver, and Breckenridge. I hope to make a few posts chronicling our adventures from the road.

In the meantime, here are a couple random projects from the past couple of months. First, a Mother's Day card. I found this sentiment (originally from Tiny Prints) on a the Holiday Snobs blog. I loved the saying so much that I turned it into a house card using stamps and scrapping supplies:


The next project was for my niece, who was a speaker at her high school graduation. I didn't get a photo of the final product (it looked much cuter with a title and some of these Ditto tabs sticking out). I really wanted to get a Smash Book, but they weren't available yet, so I just used a composition book. My niece is a writer and she seemed to truly like it.


There was one other graduation this spring: Charlotte graduated from her elementary school, where she has attended since Pre-K. She's moving on from her small charter school to the public middle school, where the just 7th grade class alone is as big as her whole previous school.

Here is Charlotte with her dad:


and my favorite shot, a candid of the girls jumping off the stage:

No comments: