Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Too Much Fun on Mother's Day

Here is a card using the latest Digial Doodles stamp, 'Meowy Messenger':


How cute is that little kitty?!? And the message area makes it so easy to make a great card!

It's a little harder if you only have one arm, though... which is now the case with me, since I had a little too much fun on Mother's Day -- I managed to break my collar bone in a bicycling accident. A piece of advice for those who (like me!) are not smart enough to realize this ahead of time: Don't follow the kids on their off-road bike course!

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

I am so sorry about you accident! What a way to spend Mother's Day! I love your card, it's lovely! Have a better day! Hugs.

Kathy Martin said...

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear you broke your collar bone! Ouch! That sounds awful! You did an amazing job on this card even still! Love it A LOT! :)