Monday, June 14, 2010

Beaches and Bathing Suits

We just got back from California, where we spent an afternoon at the beach. Just about everyone there (except me) was wearing a bikini similar to the one in Kathy Martin's newest digital doodle, String Bikini:


While the California girls were running around in bikinis in the 72 degree (but breezy) weather, I was huddled on a beach towel wearing a jacket. That's what living in the desert will do for you.

We're having a relatively cool summer in the desert, which is wonderful, except that I can't take advantage of the weather for outdoor activities because of my collar bone. I hope to get the go ahead to resume normal activities soon.

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

This card is so fun Lori! Love how you hung the suit on the t and your creative sentiment! :)