Monday, June 21, 2010

Cards and Candy Jars

First, here is a new card using the latest digital stamp from Kathy Martin, Garden Mouse:


How sweet is that little mouse?!? I used the flower making technique I posted about earlier to make the ribbon petals in the flower, but cut the ribbon apart first.

For some other inspiration, here are some photos I came across while looking for ideas for those big glass jars that are so popular right now. Apparently using them in "candy buffets" is a big trend, especially at weddings.

Here is an example from event planner Amy Atlas that includes some other favorites of mine -- banners, labels, stripes, ribbon and happy colors:

I don't know what event I'm going to use a candy buffet for, but I'm determined to find one!

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

I can't believe I've missed your posts! Arg! Not enough time in the day! Love your card...such a creative flower!

Those candy jars are so yum! :)