Monday, July 19, 2010

I don't have any new cards or layouts, so I thought I'd share some other cute things I've found recently. First is this cake from Better Homes & Gardens:



It's made from upholstery foam and felt -- how clever is that?!?

The next item is also a type of cake: cupcakes . I love the cuteness of cupcakes, but not the calories. Here is a way to recycle some old sweaters and make a calorie-free 'cupcake' at the same time:

The book above by Betz White can be found on Amazon. There's also an online tutorial for similar cupcakes here.

This pincushion is similar and just as cute. Instructions for it can be found here.

And lastly, here's a photo of Charlotte from today:

Her class had a "Come as Your Favorite Despereaux Character" party after they finished the book. But Charlotte would like to have her beanie back, so I had to capture this before I dismantle it.

1 comment:

Sybil Anne Strimbu said...

I took a Felted Wool Stocking Workshop from Betz White yesterday.