Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dog Days of Summer

Wow -- has it really been over two weeks since my last post?!? I've been running around getting Sophie and Charlotte ready for camp. At least the kids went up to higher elevations to escape the heat -- our lows are in the 90s!

I have been doing some creating, though. This first card is uses the newest Digital Doodles stamp, Little Lamb. The lamb's wool is actually French knots made with fuzzy yarn. It sounds terribly time consuming, but it really wasn't!


This card uses two of the previously released stamps, Party Banner and Happy Bird Day:


I've been itching to do some layouts, too, but haven't found the time. In addition to having the girls home, I am making a big push to purge around the house and start some web design/development. I am hoping web design can be my next "job" -- hopefully one that will allow me to be creative and work at home.

2 comments:

*Paula* said...

Adorable cards Lori! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm in the same boat as you - looking into web development as a job (very part-time, from home is my goal). I was great to hear from you - hope all is well

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Lori - i can't believe i haven't found your blog yet! i haven't, have i? it's adorable as are your cards!